We’ve started a YouTube channel! The idea is to post quick (5 minutes) videos for how to accomplish quick tasks.
Right now it’s organized into four playlists. Expect periodic modifications and reorganization, as the whole YouTube thing is new and we’re just figuring it out.
- The Windows playlist will feature topics relevant to windows in general.
- The Spreadsheets playlist will feature topics relevant to Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Apple Numbers.
- The Word processing playlist will feature topics relevant to Microsoft Word, Google Docs and Apple Pages.
- The Small Bytes playlist will feature tips and tricks relevant to a wide variety of topics.
- The first Small Bytes video covers sharing your screen using Zoom.
What do you want to see?
Let us know your interests. And don’t forget to subscribe!
As always, we’re available to help you with your individual questions. With over twenty years of experience, we are proud to have clients in many industries including: Real Estate, construction, manufacturing, non-profits, and research and development.
We’re dedicated to helping people understand what they’re doing. So please reach out. You can contact us via email, or voicemail, and you can even text us to get your training scheduled. Diana also trains for Washoe County and UNR Extended Studies.